VISITOR & MEMBER GUEST TEE BOOKING
These are the terms and conditions for booking an individual or small number of visitors and members guests using the on-line booking system or via the Professional.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- For on-line bookings payments can be made by Credit or Debit card at time of booking.
- A refund will only be given if a booking is cancelled no later than 72 hours before the due date. Cancellation notices must be directed to the Finance office or the Professional shop.
- If you are unable to play your round of golf due to the course being closed (e.g. bad weather), a full refund will be given.
- The booking is completely transferable; therefore should you be unable to make your tee time you can offer it to someone else, such as a family member or friend, or move it to a later charge.
- You should report to the Professional shop before beginning your round.
- Visitor tee booking is available to golfers capable of playing to a handicap of 28 or less (Men) or 36 or less (Ladies). You may be asked to produce a handicap certificate or Society membership details.
These are the terms and conditions for booking Open Competitions tee times, using our on-line booking system.
- All players must have an Active handicap and may be asked to produce a Handicap Certificate on the day of the competition and details that can be checked via the online Central Database of Handicaps (CDH).
- Handicap Limits apply - 28 for Men and 36 for Ladies.
Bar & Catering
- We be grateful if you could inform us of final numbers, catering requirements and any dietary requirements ONE week in advance of your visit. We reserve the right to charge in full for any reduction in numbers not notified to us at least TWO days prior to the event.
- Organizers of events held at MHGC shall ensure that they provide suitable care for any venerable persons attending. MHGC has a disabled toilet facility in the clubhouse.
- Market Harborough Golf Club regrets that it cannot accept any liability for articles lost or stolen either in the clubhouse, pro-shop, facilities, on the golf course or in the car park.