VISITOR & MEMBER GUEST TEE BOOKING
These are the terms and conditions for booking an individual or small number of visitors and members guests using the on-line booking system or via the Professional.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- For on-line bookings payments can be made by Credit or Debit card at time of booking.
- A refund will only be given if a booking is cancelled no later than 72 hours before the due date. Cancellation notices must be directed to the Finance office or the Professional shop.
- If you are unable to play your round of golf due to the course being closed (e.g. bad weather), a full refund will be given.
- The booking is completely transferable; therefore should you be unable to make your tee time you can offer it to someone else, such as a family member or friend, or move it to a later charge.
- You should report to the Professional shop before beginning your round.
- Visitor tee booking is available to golfers capable of playing to a handicap of 28 or less (Men) or 36 or less (Ladies). You may be asked to produce a handicap certificate or Society membership details.
These are the terms and conditions for booking Open Competitions tee times, using our on-line booking system.
- All players must have an Active handicap and may be asked to produce a Handicap Certificate on the day of the competition and details that can be checked via the online Central Database of Handicaps (CDH).
- Handicap Limits apply - 28 for Men and 36 for Ladies.