We offer a warm welcome to visitors throughout the year and we would like to make sure that your golfing experience of Market Harborough Golf Club attracts you back to play again and again!
Visitors are welcome to play our course on weekdays and weekends where competitions are not scheduled – these are highlighted in the Dates & Fixtures Calendar.
Please note that while we operate an open tee time system for members’ casual play, you can book directly by following the link below. This will show the available tee times on the day you wish to play. Bookings can be made 15 days in advance. Call 01858 463684 (option 2) if you require further information.
If you are a member of one of our reciprocal golf clubs you should contact the Pro Shop and check availability by phone on 01858 463684 (Option 2) or email Proshop@mhgolf.co.uk
1. Will be allowed to play during quiet times (generally 10.30 onwards) and after 2.00pm at weekends, subject to availability
2. Must have phoned in advance to check availability of the tee
3. Will not be afforded courtesy unless pre-booked and must bring either a letter of introduction or a current Members’ card from the home club
4. No more than 8 players on any one day will be accepted (i.e., two tee times)
5. Are respectfully required to adhere to our dress code and rules, which may be reviewed on our website.
To save any possible misunderstanding the availability of tee times and dates to use the Reciprocal Golf Arrangements described above, together with the number of players allowed to use this facility on any one occasion will be the sole discretion of the host club and their decision will be final.
Golf Societies are welcome. Should you wish to arrange a society visit, early contact is advisable as we are a popular venue. We can accommodate Societies at weekends, especially during afternoons, subject to club competitions. For further information, follow the link to Society Information.
In all cases, please telephone 01858 463684 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday, for up-to-date information and prices.
We are conveniently situated on the west side of the A508 about 1 mile south of Market Harborough. Travelling from the south, it’s a left turn about 0.8m after Great Oxendon. Take care: satnavs don’t like our postcode!
The Angel Hotel, 37 High Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AF
The Three Swans, High Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7NJ
The George, Harborough Road, Great Oxendon, LE16 8NA
The Ritz, 7-9 Station Road, Desborough, Kettering, NN14 2RL